Module 1 - Understanding Motivation
Module 2 - An introduction to Sova's Motivation Questionnaire
Module 3 - Applying Sova's Motivation Questionnaire
What you'll learn
- What is meant by motivation and how it relates to needs, goals, values, beliefs and interests.
- The distinction between content and process theories of motivation.
- Why motivation matters in the workplace.
- Introducing Sova’s motivation model.
- How to interpret results.
- The reports available and when to apply these.
- How to feed-back results, including helpful questions to ask.
- The distinction between motivation and personality and the value in assessing both within the workplace.
- Examples of applying motivation assessment to leadership, career planning and transition, and selection.