Module 1 - Understanding the landscape
Module 2 - Overcoming obstacles to diversity, inclusion and equity
Module 3 - Turning intention into action
Sova’s maturity model
Seeing the whole picture
A roadmap for a fair hiring and development process
Fairness by design
Employers must close the gap
Optimising assessment for better diversity outcomes
John Lewis Partnership Interview
Using AI to mitigate bias in candidate selection a case study
What you'll learn
- Module 1 – understand the landscape with regards to diversity and inclusion
- Appreciate the breadth of issues that remain.
- Understand the differences between diversity, inclusion, equity and equality and their practical implications.
- Recognise the role of assessment in diversity and inclusion.
- Module 2 – appreciate the obstacles to equitable assessment and how these can be overcome.
- Gain clarity over the business case for equitable assessment.
- Identify specific components of the assessment process that can threaten diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Recognise the importance of a strategic, long term perspective to support meaningful and sustained change.
- Module 3 – practical guidance and advice on how to turn intention into action.
- Understand the psychological phenomena that can impact diversity and inclusion at an individual, group and organisational level.
- Learn about Sova’s maturity model to obtain a practical framework to optimise your approach.
- Obtain tailored feedback for your organisation by completing our complimentary online assessment.
- Appreciate common barriers to change that can impact the efficacy of organisational initiatives.